Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Orange Crush

No. Not the drink. The softball team. Our softball team to be exact. Scott & I decided to join a coed softball team in the Spring and they asked us to play again during the Fall with pretty much the same group. Our first game was last night and we pulled out a big win of 16 - 9. Go Team!!

I happen to think our new jerseys did the trick to get us started out on the right foot. We looked a little like the bad news bears last season. Everyone in random shirts and different colored shorts. It was kind of a mess. I opted to create a new logo for us and this season ... the Crush plays in style. You like?


In other news, I hit two triples in the last two innings of the game. I'm pretty proud of myself. Go Me!

No comments:

R&R