Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Proposal


So last weekend I decided that another funny movie was in order to make me feel better. Well that and a HEAPING bowl of delicious pasts from Provino's. I chose The Proposal, this summer's cute, romantic comedy. It was actually pretty good. Lots of witty one-liners, a very special dance scene and who doesn't love Betty White right? If you are looking for a girlfriend matinee or want to drag your man to another chick-flick I recommend this one.

Oh. I heard Sandra Bullock was in this movie too. JK!!

Ryan Reynolds. You're welcome ladies.

1 comment:

ahibs said...

I saw this one last weekend too and loved it. I think I need to see it again just to catch all the stuff I missed while I was laughing hysterically!

R&R