Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival at the FOX


It's that time of year again ... summer movies at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. I am excited about the July lineup for the Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival and look forward to seeing what they have in store for August! I think Slum Dog Millionaire, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Night at the Museum are all in my future. If you haven't experienced summer movies at the Fox, you are missing out on a fun Atlanta past-time. Last year I attended my first show with some friends and was really surprised at what an "experience" it really was. There is a sing-along portion, classic cartoons instead of regular movie previews and the atmosphere alone is worth the trip! You can CLICK HERE to see the latest schedules, purchase tickets and sign up for email alerts.

No comments:

R&R