Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 11, 2009

Into the closet

After weeks of watching HGTV and seeing all of the inspiring projects, my home "wish list" is growing. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by how many projects there are to do when you own a home. The list is truly never ending. I must say, Scott & I are pretty handy when it comes to do-it-yourself projects which is nice, except we never seem to have enough time to embark on big time consuming projects.
We've been having closet problems for awhile now and finally decided to bite the bullet & set things right. Strip out the old hardware and shelving - patch - prime - sand - paint - change light fixture - hang new storage system - adjust - fill with goodies and VIOLA!! It feels like a fresh, organized start & I love it. So excited about the new closet (the shoe bins are my favorite addition!).





No comments:

R&R