Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My love.


To my best friend on our anniversary,
You have made this last year the best one of my life. I look forward to having more adventures and making more memories with you every day for the rest of our lives. In such a short span of time we have experienced excitement and sadness, joy and disappointment, happiness and pain. We have reached some goals and fallen short of others. We have tried new things and discarded some old habits. We have loved and we have lost. I know that our lives together will continue to be full of all of these things, but the prospect of facing it all with you as my partner makes it all a little less overwhelming.

My hope for the coming year is that we continue to keep living to the fullest and take advantage of the opportunities that are presented to us, no matter how large or how small. Thank you for making me a priority in your life. Thank you for always keeping our collective best interest at heart. Thank you for thinking of me even when we are apart. Thank you for always being you, regardless of the audience. Thank you for appreciating my individuality and my value. Thank you for wanting me to succeed. Thank you for always loving me back. You are my best friend and I am proud to be your wife.
Love you.

No comments:

R&R