Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

iPhone Apps

Ok. It's true. I have (a little) iPhone envy. My phone does everything I need, but I mean really, any tech-gadget-geek would. I can't help myself. It is just so fun and functional. However, here are two of the most ridiculous apps I have seen so far.

1: The BubbleWrap App. I mean who doesn't love popping bubble wrap right?



2: Rotary Dialer
Come on, even though you have the latest and greatest piece of technology on the market ... why not pretend you are dialing on a rotary phone?? That just screams good times.

-- photos courtesy of maclife.com --

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love your new banner! How and where do you go to make your own one? I'm tired of the plain jane text on mine! PS I also saw in my new Fitness mag an iPhone app that helps you remember to breast feed- TMI!!!

R&R