Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 26, 2008

Obama shoes ... no, you read that right.

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. One the best online "shops" I have ever seen is Zazzle. It is all based on customization of items. Whether you want one for yourself or multiples for a group it is fabulous. I am on their e-news distribution list and today this little tidbit flew into my inbox.

Obama and McCain personalized shoes!! Like I said, they have tons of things you can customize (t-shirts, mugs, postage, skateboards, mouse pads ... the choices are crazy) with everything from graphics to photos. This is hilarious to me. There are 27 PAGES & 394 different designs of shoes dedicated to Obama. Some of them are interesting. Some are really terrible. I need to see someone in person who owns a pair. That is now a mission. Here are 3 of the almost 400 choices available to you ... or please, feel free to make your own.



1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

This type of shoes is looking great..

R&R