Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 1, 2008

Vegas



I know I have been a complete slacker about posting. Sorry. Scott & I just spent the week in Vegas.We stayed at the Venetian which was beautiful.



It was a work trip but we squeezed in two great shows while we were there. The Beatles Love show at the Mirage was amazing and I highly recommend if you ever get the chance to see it. The performers and the music were both phenomenal.



We were also very fortunate to get some tickets that were going to go unused to see ... ELTON JOHN at Ceasar's! I know, crazy right. I can't believe we got to see him (for free). He had these beautiful video boards on stage and played amazing videos to accompany all his hits. There were cameo appearances by Justin Timberlake, Pamela Anderson and even Pee-Wee Herman in the videos. It was a great show.
I also toured myself around town, per usual. There was plenty to see ...




and even a few things that are only in Vegas...
Scott and I also found time to go up to the top of the Stratosphere and take a look over Vegas. It was stunning at night. The picture doesn't do it justice. Vegas was great, but I'm glad to be home.

No comments:

R&R