Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 20, 2008

i scream ... you scream ... we all scream ...

... and don't I wish it was for ice cream. It is a known fact that some people eat when they are stressed out or looking for some other oral fixation based coping mechanism. I admit (not proudly) I am a comfort eater. My weapon of choice ... sweets. Before you get all judgy and preachy, let me just clarify... I know it is an awful decision. I am also well aware that there are a litany of other fantastic avenues in which to vent such feelings. That being said, the past two days have made me want to do nothing but curl up on my couch with my dog, wrap up in my favorite UGA blanket, watch movies and eat bowl after bowl of cookies-n-cream ice cream. I have refrained thus far - I make no promises for the remainder of the weekend.
PS: don't judge me. It is not as destructive as other alternate coping mechanisms. Things could be way worse than a good heaping bowl every now and then.

1 comment:

Christy said...

There is nothing wrong with your obsession- I proudly join you! Never be ashamed, be thankful that your taste buds pick such wonderful things for you to enjoy.

R&R