Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 23, 2008

brunch at the square on the square

Scott & I randomly enjoyed a Sunday brunch at the Square Bagel at the Marietta Square. We have been so busy lately, it was nice to spend a little quiet time together. Granted we had already been up working for 6 hours before the brunch, but I digress. I hadn't been there in years and he had never had the pleasure. It was actually better than I remembered. They have an extensive menu and breakfast specials that run until noon. I recommend if you are looking for a new place to enjoy.


3 comments:

Christy said...

Can I suggest that the 4 of us meet for brunch/breakfast at Sugar Cakes on the square this weekend? It is WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

but the question is, does it beat the flying biscuit. mmmmmmmm.

Ashley Boatman said...

no, no my dear. it pales in comparison. it does get extra points for being closer to home though. it's like comparing apples & oranges only in this case, bagels vs. biscuits. you can like both but in very different ways!!

R&R