Monday, June 23, 2008

brunch at the square on the square

Scott & I randomly enjoyed a Sunday brunch at the Square Bagel at the Marietta Square. We have been so busy lately, it was nice to spend a little quiet time together. Granted we had already been up working for 6 hours before the brunch, but I digress. I hadn't been there in years and he had never had the pleasure. It was actually better than I remembered. They have an extensive menu and breakfast specials that run until noon. I recommend if you are looking for a new place to enjoy.


3 comments:

Christy said...

Can I suggest that the 4 of us meet for brunch/breakfast at Sugar Cakes on the square this weekend? It is WONDERFUL!

susko said...

but the question is, does it beat the flying biscuit. mmmmmmmm.

Ashley & Scott Boatman said...

no, no my dear. it pales in comparison. it does get extra points for being closer to home though. it's like comparing apples & oranges only in this case, bagels vs. biscuits. you can like both but in very different ways!!

R&R