Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yard Sale DONE!!!

I can't believe it actually happened. After months, no-YEARS of procrastination about actually having a yard sale it is finally over. Remember this sad post back in February where I was so happy to have made "head-way" on the yard sale prep? Fast forward five months and we have successfully completed two full days of pure unadulterated purging bliss!!! It was so worth it. We made great money, we helped a lot of people who really needed it, we donated to some charities that we wouldn't have otherwise known about and we took the rest to Goodwill where each item will hopefully find a good home. It was as perfect as a yard sale could be.


It will go down in the Boatman history books as BIGGEST YARD SALE ever. That's because we will never be having one that massive again. Madness I tell you. I couldn't have done it without my mom, my hubby and a sweet friend Katie that rushed in to lend a hand on Friday morning. Thank You!!


I feel an unbelievable sense of relief having that literal load off my back. I can't wait to continue the progress and do some more household purging/organizing/cleansing. Life feels better when you simplify & organize. Goal: Stay that way!!


No comments:

R&R