Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hangover II


I have certainly never been privy to a hangover that was comical or entertaining.
Hangovers in real life = not funny.

Of the Boatmans, I am definitely the household movie fanatic. I enjoy all kinds and going to the theatre is one of my favorite pastimes. Mr. B however, not so much. He can pretty much take it or leave it for the most part. When it came to the Hangover II ... he was in for some opening day action. LOVE THAT!! I jumped on the excitement bandwagon and off we went. Kudos for the opening day being on a Thursday, no lines, no waiting and choice of any seat in the place. I must keep that in mind for future showing.

The Hangover is still one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I love it. I remember laughing so hard that my stomach hurt all night. I am convinced that most of that comes from the fact that I just didn't know what to expect next. Though it is also on the list of movies that are funny to me no matter how many times I've seen them. Even though I thought this second flick was a good run at a sequel ... it was fairly predictable in my opinion. I have to hand it to the casting director though, these guys make such a great cast that  I can easily forgive the plots predictability. It was definitely as funny as I thought it would be. It's refreshing when a sequel doesn't totally disappoint.

Plus, Bradley Cooper - I mean who are we kidding here people. I say go see it.



No comments:

R&R