Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chair Envy

I pretty much love any cozy place that I can curl up under a blanket with a book or just to take a nap. I've had a traditional round papasan chair for years that I love, but it reeeks of college days gone by. I've been on a chair hunt for awhile now. I have a found a few that struck my fancy, but none that I have been willing to throw down major cash for.

On my quest I have run across several things that if I had a bigger wallet and the space to showcase them properly I would own in a heartbeat. Alas these will have to go on the "if I win the lotto list", but they are still pretty to look at.

I have been I do love hammocks. I enjoy them the most in the spring and fall when there is a little chill in the air. Oh sweet heavens that sounds like a marvelous way to spend an afternoon. I ran across these cuties and imagined all the lazy days I could have.
Fatboy® Headdemock: This model comes in 8 amazing colors ranging from this teal to basic black. A luxurious 110" long and wide enough to share. I love it because it isn't made of the rope, which I almost always get a finger or toe caught in - ouch! The price-tag is $399 - not outrageous for something so splendid.
The Outback Cove Chair: I love it. I can't help it. I know it looks like an egg & I love it anyway. At a whopping $1,399 it will remain a distant love.

Rattan Lounge Beds: Lord help me. I was lost in a dream world for a moment. I'm back now. Oh the hours I could waste away in these. Visions of lemonade and wide-brimmed hats are flashing before my very eyes.


That's it. I'm done. This post is officially over. I mean really ... how can you top these?!

1 comment:

Roller shoes said...

it is a good share,wonderful post,thank you

R&R