Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 22, 2009

More bags

I think I have previously addressed my issues with using plastic bags. As I become more and more educated about how detrimental they are to the environment I grow even more passionate about their elimination from our culture. Most people's argument for their continued use is the convenience. Agreed. Convenience is nice. Certainly a luxury and something we could manage to work around with a teensy but of effort, but nice. 

I LOVE bags. I am of the mindset that you can never have too many. EVER! For those like-minded bag lovers or those trying to elevate a portion of their carbon footprint ... here are two great choices I ran across:

Baggubags - very cute, convenient, packable, portable, lightweight, sturdy .... amazing!
 

Any excuse to be funky, fun & super functional ... Alphabet Bags


No comments:

R&R