Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IKEA Summer

The IKEA 2009 summer catalog is here! So many wonderful things to choose from, how's a girl to decide. As always they offer some beautiful "inspiration" rooms.







If I can find a place in my yard to put one, I am getting a hammock. Every summer I pretend like I am going to put one up and then ... I don't. I feel like this might be the year. Two economical choices:

-- DYNING Hammock in 4 colors = $29.99 --

-- GRENĂ– Hammock in 3 colors = $49.99 --

Speaking of economical ... how about a little help with that electric bill? IKEA has several different solar lighting options. These two ground lighting choices, as well as many lantern style options.

-- SOLIG Solar cell lighting = $6.99 --
(too cute the look like little glowing mushrooms!)


-- SOLIG Solar Cell Post Lights = $9.99 --

No comments:

R&R