Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 9, 2009

"7 Whole Grains on a Mission"


During my on going journey to find healthy food options, I have stumbled across some really great finds. Some have been recommended by friends and others have been discovered through pure trial and error (errors = items not tasty enough to be considered food!!). I was introduced to these bars-o-goodness on my Sunday hike up the mountain with my folks. Thanks mom!
Anyhow, Kashi is a brand that rarely disappoints. They have a wide variety of products and it helps that part of their mission is to keep things healthy and flavorful. Check out the Kashi GOLEAN® CRUNCHY! protein and fiber bars. These bars are designed for an Optimized Glycemic Response with slow release carbohydrates to balance blood sugar, and protein and fiber to help you stay satisfied. I love these little snack-a-liciouis treats - the chocolate almond is my favorite!!

No comments:

R&R