Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello Rita!

One of my most favorite bag companies Queen Bee Creations just released their latest design called the "Rita". I think this company is fabulous for so many reasons.

1 - Rebecca Pearcy is the owner & creator of Queen Bee. She started in the corner of her bedroom and has grown this business into a thriving success.
2 - Their designs are fun, functional and friendly to the environment (and animals!). Some of my favorite bags are made from pvc-free faux leather, vinyl and some of her latest work made from recycled banners.
3 - Not that I am looking, but they have great utility bags for parents on the go who don't want to be lugging around a super bland baby bag. Their Chickpea Baby collection is adorable.


I could list a bunch of other reasons, but these are the top 3 for sure. Check them out. I recommend the Truckette bag. It is my most favorite purchase from this past year. I carry anything and everything in it. It is very handy and makes the perfect grab and go bag.


Meet RITA in red ...

No comments:

R&R