Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sex and the City ... in the city

So my girlfriend Christy & I are finally (I know, stifle the laughter please) going to see the Sex and the City movie. Even though I have been bummed about not seeing it yet, I think it is really going to work out in my favor. On August 7, the Fabulous Fox Theatre is showing it as part of their Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival series. I am so EXCITED! I've heard some spoilers about the movie already, but I am crazy pumped about seeing all the amazing clothes, bags, jewelry and other beautiful things. Nothing beats seeing it for yourself. Plus, as luck would have it, this is my first movie at the Fox. I get to check off two things on my summer to-do list in one shot. YAY!!!



No comments:

R&R